I am a specialist consultant in both Clinical and Analytical Hypnotherapy in Manchester, Cheshire. But what does this actually mean for you?
It means that I take a practical approach to helping you make positive change in your life by using a combination of proven, effective methods.
Hypnotherapy is my second career. My first career was in marketing for a national mail-order company in Manchester. This was a high pressure role which involved managing a team and budgets and strict deadlines.
I have two beautiful children; both born with a diagnosis of autism and severe learning difficulties.
My second child was born with a number of serious physical disabilities as well as his autism. I set about re-engineering my whole life so that I could give him the stimulation and care he needed to achieve his potential while still working.
Eventually everything, as you can imagine, started to overwhelm me and I began to suffer from terrible insomnia. As a mother of two children who needed intensive support and as a full-time employee I knew medication was not the answer for me, so I visited a hypnotherapist.
I was blown away by how fast and effectively hypnotherapy worked its magic! So much so, in fact, that I decided to retrain as a hypnotherapist and start a whole new chapter in my life.
So, you can see that my own history and experience gives me a unique insight into the stresses and strains placed upon people – an insight that drives my passion to help my clients change their lives.
I am also passionate about helping parents help their children. Life for little ones is more stressful and demanding than ever before and the power of hypnotherapy for children to relieve anxiety, boost confidence and beat phobias is extraordinary.
I am registered with The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council. This registered body ensures high standards of professionalism, giving you reassurance and trust.
My qualifications are many but I train continuously to ensure I deliver the ultimate service to my clients.
- Clinical & Analytical Hypnotherapy Diploma 2010
- Terence Watts – Certificate in WSN Counselling & Coaching (Level 1) 2012
- Terence Watts- Certificate in WSN Counselling & Coaching (Level 2) 2012
- Terence Watts – Certificate in Serious Work for Serious Issues 2013
- The Essex Institute Certificate of Advanced Study in BrainWorking Recursive Therapy R – Terence Watts 2014
- The Essex Institute MAGIC Coaching 2014
- The Essex Institute Broadband for the Brain 2014
- The Essex Institute Symbiodynamics Level 1 2014
- Sheila Granger Education Performance Practitioner 2015
- Lynda Hudson Introduction to Working with Children 2015
- Lynda Hudson Selective Mutism 2015
- The Essex Institute Certificate of Advanced Study in BrainWorking Recursive Therapy – Advanced Practitioner 2015
- The Essex Institute Certificate in Generalised Anxiety Disorder 2015
- Essex Institute International Advanced Diploma 2016
- Essex Institute Brief Interventions 2017
- Lion Hear Training Emotional Freedom Technique 2017
- UK Hypnosis Academy Rapid Inductions 2017
- UK Hypnosis Academy Kinetic Shift 2017
- Enhanced Certificate Disclosure & Barring Service
- Fully insured Balens Insurance