Stress Control Techniques
Stress affects most of us, most of the time, but to varying degrees and with varying symptoms.
If your stress levels have become too much for you, if they are creating negative impacts – mental or physical, then it’s time to seek help.
Do you suffer with one or more of the following symptoms?
- Poor sleep
- Panic attacks
- General tiredness and apathy
- Raised levels of anxiety
- Unable to focus on or finish tasks
- Lack of motivation
- Loss of appetite
- Comfort eating
- Drinking alcohol in order to cope
Stress relief though Hypnotherapy is incredibly effective and helps you to alleviate stress related conditions. It is a poweful and safe treatment that will help to calm your mind and relax your body. It will help you achieve a more positive mindset and restore your motivation to make the most of your life. Your personalised sessions will be recorded onto a music file, to enable you to listen at home and use as regularly as you need .
Your Toolkit To Combat Stress
We often feel ‘out of control‘ to stress and anxiety…which in turn fuels the very thing we are trying to avoid
Sally will use various techniques and strategies to help give you back control including
- Breathing techniques to instantly help to calm you down
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to tap down your anxiety
- Concrete suggestions to improve your sleep quality
- Powerful Kinetic Shift to help remove trapped emotions
- Brainwork Recursive Therapy to re pattern a previous negative memory that helped to cause the anxiety so you can move forward in your life
- Hypnotic trance to work directly with the emotional subconscious mind
Having these new strategies and methods to fall back on will empower you to manage your stress so much more effectively in the future…so that you are in control of it ...rather than it being in control of you!
Clients usually need from 4 to 8 sessions dependent on the complexity of the issues.
Want to find out more? Head over to my contact page.